Subject: NIRVANA: Come as you are - correction
From: [email-masked] (Mr.Scary)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 22:53:35 EDT

Hi James !  I've noticed a mistake in Nirvana/ComeAsYouAre.tab  Below is
the correct version (the last 2 B's were originaly Bb)

---

Come As You Are
===============                        This is a very simple song, and this   
				       should get you started.  I'm not sure
-------------------------------	       about the chords during the chorus, but
-------------------------------	       this riff is palyed during most of
-------------------------------        the verses.
-------------------------------
---------0---0---------2-----2-
-0-0-1-2---2---2-2-1-0---0-0---

---

Mr.Scary (Gary Chapman)
----------------------------
[email-masked]